The individual company Etienne Hurpin, concerned with the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated treatments and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy containing all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by the latter. only means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to visit the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
The pursuit of navigation on this site applies without reservation of the provisions and conditions of use which follow.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
Indivudle Etienne Hurpin's company
Located: 76 rue Gabriel Peri, 92700
registered at the RCS of Paris 893478503
Phone Number: 0768839889
Mail address: email@example.com
1.3 host (hereinafter "the host"):
Skandinav is hosted by Godaddy, headquartered in 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA 85260 Scottsdale.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial purposes, policies, advertising and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Site Content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact for the publisher not to take a procedural of these unauthorized uses is not worth acceptance of such uses and renunciation of prosecutions.
ARTICLE 4 - SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that may disrupt the functioning or contraving with national or international laws;
- suspend the site to proceed with updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The liability of the publisher can not be engaged in the event of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The site connection equipment you are using is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data including viral attacks over the Internet. You are also responsible for the sites and data you are looking at.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Because of non-compliance by you these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to yourself, to third parties and / or equipment because of your connection or use of the site and you give up any action against it.
If the publisher had to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, he will be able to turn against you to obtain the compensation of all the damages, are, convictions and fees that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The implementation by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be removed on the simple request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right over the contents present in said link.
Article 7 - Collection and data protection
Your data is collected by the individual company Etienne Hurpin.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (concerned); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural identity or social.
Personal information that can be collected on the site are mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are:
- last name and first name
- mail address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Financial data: As part of the payment of the products and services offered on the platform, it registers financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
· The right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may apply for proof of the identity of the user in order to verify the accuracy;
· The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
· The right of data deletion: users may request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
· The right to the limitation of treatment: users can request the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGDP;
· The right to oppose data processing: users can oppose that their data is processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGDP;
· The right to portability: they may claim that the platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address:
76 rue Gabriel Peri 92700.
Or by email, at the address:
Any request must be accompanied by the photocopy of a valid identity title signed and mention the address to which the publisher can contact the applicant. The answer will be addressed in the month following receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and / or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, the persons who wish, have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a claim from the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us at first before filing a complaint from the CNIL because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
Personal data collected from users are aimed at providing the services of the platform, improve and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of treatments is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the user's platform;
- management of the operation and optimization of the platform;
- Implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- Customizing services by displaying advertisements based on the user's navigation history, according to his preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (Malicious Software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of potential disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data Conservation Policy
The platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we can also keep some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account Or we no longer need to provide our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third parties exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the platform is related to third-party banking and financial companies with which it has passed contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free commentaries of the platform, information available to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- When the platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to the data of the user, as part of the execution of these benefits, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations to personal character;
- If the law requires it, the platform can transmit data to address complaints against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Trade offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not want it, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data is likely to be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not want it, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that can be an attack on privacy or the reputation of the people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is retained and used for a duration in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installation, installation or the use of software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law).
The site can automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop design and arrangement and other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
If so, "cookies" from the publisher of the site and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your agreement. In this case, during the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing navigation, the customer and / or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said "cookies". The given consent will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the opportunity to disable cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google Analytics: allows you to measure the hearing of the site;
- Google Tag Manager: Facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google AdSense: Google advertising controller using Websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising according to previous research;
- Google AdWords Conversion: AdWords advertising campaigns tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google ad cookies to broadcast banners.
- Facebook Connect: allows you to identify with its Facebook account;
- Facebook Social Plugins: allows Liker, share, comment on the content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: Provides with the hearing on Facebook.
- session cookies allowing user management.
The life of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and product representation
Product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
ARTICLE 15 - APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of competence arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.