Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: They allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Hearing measurement cookies: They guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies let know if you have already visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. During the following visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
· The number of unique visitors
· The frequency at which users visit the site
· What pages visitors consult
· How long do users view a particular page
· The page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: They allow to analyze your navigation, your consultation or consumption habits on the sites of the network, with the aim of offering you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third party cookies: They keep track of the pages you visit on the Internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not related to your name, address, email address etc., as noted above, but only serves to identify yourself as a single visitor and adapt advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies related to social networks: they allow social networks to save the items and pages you share through their sharing buttons. They can also contain tracking cookies that trace your Internet browsing behavior.
- site improvement cookies: they allow to test different versions of a web page to find out which page is better used.
3 bis. List of cookies used
· Google Analytics: allows you to measure the hearing of the site.
· Google Tag Manager: Facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
· Google AdSense: Google Advertising Régie using Youbsites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
· Google Dynamic Remarketing: Allows you to offer dynamic advertising according to previous research.
· Google AdWords Conversion: AdWords advertising campaigns tracking tool.
· DoubleClick: Google ad cookies to broadcast banners.
· Facebook Connect: Allows you to identify with its Facebook account.
· Facebook Social Plugins: allows Liker, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
· Facebook Custom Audience: Provides with the hearing on Facebook.
· Twitter Button: Allows you to easily share and display the contents of Twitter.
· Twitter Advertising: Displays and target advertisements by the Twitter Advertising Régie.
- Session cookies for managing user sessions.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have a right of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address email@example.com. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and removing cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time by your internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies can not be installed. To do this, please consult the help feature of your browser. If you delete the cookies from your browser, it can have consequences for using our website.
Some follow-up cookies are installed by third parties who have advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some site features can be altered and in some cases you will not be able to access the site. In addition, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer adapted to your interests and can therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from one browser to another. If necessary, see the help feature of your browser, or go to one of the links below to directly access the manual of your browser.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=genie.platform=Desktop&hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. You have found on our website cookies that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask him which cookies he places, what is the reason, what is the life of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org